Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Yes! Please!! : )..


Oooh, here is some super suhweeeet ear candy for sure!  Where, oh where
has Daniele Silvestri been hiding all my life?  I love this song.  : )..  I
finally heard it while sitting outside on the patio at Fence Stile Vineyard &
Winery yesterday.  Ooooh, yeah.  Right on.  Love, love, love it.  Or more
appropo, being at Fence Stile, I should say, "Ishq! Ishq! Ishq!" That's their
newest wine, which means, "Love" in 14 different languages.  Ahh.  I truly
thank Shriti and William for such a lovely, relaxing, super day.  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment