Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Microwave Potato Chips? : )..

Alright, for any one that really knows me, they know that I will walk right past the sweets, including chocolate (yeah! I know!), and will head straight to those yummy, delicious, salty concoctions in a heartbeat.  : )..  Toss some salt and vinegar on them?  I'm in heaven.  Lol.  Now?  I have access to a great recipe where I can make them in the microwave and season them myself.  I see lots of ideas and flavors.  Yummee!  Yay!  Allllrighty then!  Without further ado..  It's another Pinterest winner.  Winner, winner, potato chip dinner.  (yeah.. I know..)..
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment