Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Feeling a little easier..

We have some new options for the auction.  Might promote it on a few of the online swap shops around this area, as well as possibly having a few raffles at some local businesses.  Also found out that one of my former co-workers runs a business that might be able to help out and take payments, instead of having to have a huge lump sum up front.  Put the auction items back online.  We are going to let the auction run for one whole week.  This is the link if anyone is interested..
 
Alrighty.  Sink or swim.  It's up and running again.  It's been a learning curve, and since we have more options, I think it will turn out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment