Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Craziness Continued..

Not sure the online auction was working out so well, so we have decided to reschedule it and change it to an actual in person auction or a raffle.  We also tried a car wash today, but only ended up with one person stopping by.  The group is going to try it again tomorrow.  Now we just have to figure out a time, date and place for the rescheduled auction.  It's a work in progress and definitely a learning experience.
 
Here's a little fun in the meantime..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment