Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Brrrrrr!

Ooooh it's been pretty cold these past couple days.  I think it's been like that everywhere.  Brrr!  The best news though?  That means it's a great time for some soup recipes to come back out!  : )..  Yay!
 
I love crock pot recipes.
Easy to make.
Easy to clean.
And I don't have to
stand there cooking?
Count me in!
 
It's a delicious sounding
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup..
Sounds and looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment