Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stackers vs Spreaders..

Some of you might know what I mean, while others may live in blissful oblivion.  I am a stacker.  I hate mail, papers, etc to be all strewn about.  My spouse? Decidedly is not. He is a spreader. His filing cabinet is, eh, wherever it lands, it's all good.

I haven't quite figured out how to balance the two personalities where we can live in harmony.

He knows where something is, until I stack it. Ack!  Where did it go?  I coul leave something for a month, stack it neatly in the same exact spot and you would swear, I moved it a mile.

I clean and stack.  He comes in and spreads it all back out.

Ugh.  And don't even get me started on the kitchen doors that magically always pop back open.  I close them.  He comes in and whomp!  They are open again.

Smh.  Can stackers and spreaders live in peace together?  Or are they like oil and water? I have my ideas.  Will wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Imagine a stacker and a spreader being within the same person and u have me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! : ).. Eh, I will admit that I have my spreader times as well. Not as much as Dutch, but I've got my times.

      Delete