Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Horse whisperer


One of the most amazing videos ever. No saddle, no bridle, no bit.  Just
a girl and the horse that she trained. Her father passed away 44 days before
this exhibition..  Btw, it's a kleenex box worthy viewing. Simply amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing that. I needed a good cry.
    You are right it is SIMPLY AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tellin ya Tina! I can't get past the introduction when the announcer starts crying. I bawl like a baby after that. Lol. It's one of my favorite videos though. So amazing! Glad that ya liked it, even if it made ya cry. I tried warnin ya! It'll make ya go through a whole kleenex box, or it does me anyway because I have to watch it several times. : )..

      Delete