Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fake Out Breakfast Burritos..

I love breakfast burritos.
It's my second favorite breakfast,
right behind the delicious Eggs Benedict.
However, they are always messy,
no matter how I roll them,
my salsa always runs out the folded end
and drips on me.
I am "Field of Dreams" with food.
If it drips, I will wear it.
Went to a swanky, posh, hoity toity
brunch one day and actually made it the entire meal,
until I had their drippy biscuit gravy.  Dang it!
I was being super, duper, extra careful.  : /..
 
Anyway, back to the burritos.
We had a bag of tortillas that must have gotten
closed before they cooled enough,
so no matter what we tried, they all stuck to
one another and ripped when we pulled them apart.
 
What to do?  What to do?  What to do?
Why fight it?  Aha!
I tore them to pieces, lined my
bowl and piled on my ingredients.
Sooo good.  Sooo easy.  Sooo less messy!
Woot, Woot!
 
 Torn tortillas..
 Browned and drained sausage and
scrambled eggs.
All together with cheese and salsa.
 
Paired with some yummy,
non Smirnoff Orange Juice,
makes for a pretty delish, quick and
easy breakfast for those
who don't have a lot of time in the morning.
: )..
And..  I didn't drip once.
Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment