Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Day So Far.. Lol.


Hmm..  I seem to have gotten a little bit
of eggshell in my eggs this morning..
I am.. Just that talented..
I got a US Census Bureau Survey..
My husband made Buffalo Chicken Thighs
this time instead of wings..
It was my suggestion.
I love wings, but by gosh!
That's a whole lotta work for such a
little piece of chicken meat.
This made all that work worthwhile!
And they were deeeeelishus!
Dutch can definitely cook!
 
Now..  Wait a minute..
This is 2013.
Egg shell in eggs.
Census.
Buffalo Chicken Thighs.
Eggs.
Census..
Thighs..
Census?
Really?
A census?
In 2013?
Seriously?
What is up with that?
Seven years too early..
Hmm.. Let the Chattel Counting
begin.. I think my response will be,
"I'll mail it back 7 years from now."
I loooove the "Your response is required by Law".
Yeah.  That's the same "law" that is trying
to change the Constitution.
I'll respond alright.
I don't think they will like my answer.
Ha.
"Stop phishing!! Scammers!!"
: p.
Phbbbbbllllllllpppppppp!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment