Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ham And Apple Panini's.. : )..

Aha!  I'm back in business!
Finally fixed the issues Firefox had
when I tried to access my blog through their
browser.  Blogger and Internet Explorer are still
having photo issues, so I'll be off IE for a while.
 
I've been busy over here, despite having a couple
weeks of loading videos on my page.  I've had a couple
wine mob meetings.  I've started another winner, winner,
chicken dinner winery passport tour program.
And...

I made some deeeelishus Ham and Apple Panini's.
Apples?  On a sandwich?
You betcha!

I sliced my apples and cooked them just a little
so they weren't so crunchy.  
 Added some yummy Almond butter,
or as my boss calls it, "ALmond Butter".
Lol.
 Added a couple slices of ham..
 Added my apple slices..
Put the other piece of bread on..
(I buttered both sides of my bread..)
Since we don't have a handy, dandy
panini press, I decided to try my co-workers
suggestion, and used our handy, dandy
Quesadilla maker instead..
Worked like a charm!
 And ended up with this..
A yummy, super delicious ham and apple
panini sammich for lunch.
: )..
Easy, peasy and sooo yummy!
Just the way I like it.

for quite a while, I'm linking up again.
: )..


No comments:

Post a Comment