Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Split Lip Rayfield - Fallen


Our friend, Wayne from Famous Seamus and the Travelbongs got us started
on Split Lip Rayfield, as well as some other great bluegrass groups.  Just
found this song again, and I can't get it out of my head.  : )..  I love SLR.
I also love how they came to be called, "Split Lip Rayfield".  Lol.  The
guys in the group were out and about when another group wasn't able to make
a show.  SLR volunteered to play, even though they had never actually named
their group.  When asked what the venue should introduce them as, they
reverted back to one of their friend's nicknames, who always had chapped lips.
Who can't love a group like that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment