Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Squee? I certainly think so.. : )..

Oooh.  I do love shrimp.
I could eat shrimp 24/7/365 and never
get tired of it.  Seriously.
Sooo, imagine
just how yummy this sounds
to me?
Yup!
Veeeerrrrry
yummy!
 
 
Looks good!
Doesn't it?
And this recipe is sooo
super, duper easy peasy?
Aye!  Count me in!
Skkkkkaaaaweeee!
 
I am soooo making this.
Very, very, very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment