Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hi.. My name is Jan..

And I am..  A homemade Chex Mix addict.
 
I like Chex Mix on the devan!
I do!! I like them, Jan-I-am!
And I would eat them in a boat!
And I would eat them with a goat...
And I will eat them in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
They are so good so good you see!

So I will eat them in a box.
And I will eat them with a fox.
And I will eat them in a house.
And I will eat them with a mouse.
And I will eat them here and there.
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!
 
 
I can't..  Leave them alone..
Lol..
 
Ohh, and by the way!

 
(Had to throw the second one in for good measure.)
: )..
 



No comments:

Post a Comment