Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dominican Republic.. : )..

 One of our wine mob members spent two weeks
visiting her daughter in the DR, who is down there
volunteering with Outreach 360.
They are there, teaching kids who otherwise
wouldn't be able to attend school.
Here are some great pics from her trip.
 I love palm trees.
This pic though?  I'm thinkin that's going to be my next work screensaver.
Those gorgeous, vibrant colors will definitely cheer me up!
I might not get too much work done though,
I might spend all day gazing at the desktop.
Lol.  : )..
 
By the way, update on the Secret Project Take 2..
Still getting a little rub off on the pics..
Hmm..  Letting it sit for a bit to rub more paper off..

No comments:

Post a Comment