Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Saturday Morning = Kahuna Time.. : )..

Alrighty..
I love Eggs Benedict..
Breakfast Burritos..
And "Kahunas"..
 
 I brown sausage patties..
 Sautee onions in butter until they are carmalized..
 Slice some lettuce..
 Break my egg yolks, and fry the eggs..
 Butter 4 slices of bread..

Add a slice of cheese and a bit of egg..
 Add the sausage..
 Top it with the other slice of bread and grill..
(I think my picture is upside down, lol)
Add the sliced lettuce..
Dutch adds a little hot sauce,
I'm a spicy wuss so I skip it..
Spread a little low fat mayo,
slice and enjoy!
 
: )..
Yummy!
Deeeelish!!
Luvem, luvem, luvem..


No comments:

Post a Comment