Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ladies Night with the Wine Mob..

 Well said..
Lol..
: )..
 Most definitely..
: )..
 Ooooh, my sweet red friend, Lucky Pierre,
how I've missed you..
Hung out with three of our wine mob
tonight at Belvoir Winery's
Ladies Night..
This is the winery that used to be a home for
orphaned boys, indigent people and the elderly
back in it's day and the one that is rumored
to be haunted..
I'm thinking these precious, small flowers
are a ghostly apparition..
 
Definitely a great evening..
We missed some of our other wine mob
friends, but we muddled through it!
Lol.  Great weather to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment