Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Poor Little Milo..

 Our middle puppy..
  Who broke three toenails..
 Had been doing so well..
Until the other night when he and Fergus,
the puppy, were acting crazy and bouncing
around and jumping on and off the bed
after I came home from work,
and..
Milo got another one of these..
Ouch!  Another broken toenail..
Poor little Milo!
Ouchies!
He hobbled around that night and couldn't
get comfy, kept twitching that foot..
Until we took him to see their "Aunt Chelsea",
our friend and groomer,
who trimmed his broken nail down and
put some superglue on it.
He's better and playing again..
But poor little boy..
Hope he's done with those for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment