Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Perspective..

I'm an optimist at heart and usually see my glass as
half full, although I will vent and complain
from time to time..
I am thankful for my co-workers who
patiently let me bend their ears with my minor tales
of woe and frustration..
 
I am working 12 hour shifts for this week..
8am-8:30pm yesterday, 7am-7:30pm today,
3am (yeah! i know!) - 3:30pm tomorrow
so that I can participate in Kansas City's
Corporate Challenge event tomorrow evening at
the Royals Stadium (sounds fun!),
and then 7am-7:30pm Friday..
 
That being said..
I will never gripe about my hours and crazy shifts
at work..  I volunteered for the chaos..  Lol..
 
But..
Today was a day where I found my perspective..
...
If Adrianne Haslet-Davis can remain
positive after losing her foot,
the minor trials and tribulations most
of us face in our lives should never keep us down.
...


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we all need something to bring life back into perspective.
    Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree. That really helps put it into perspective. I know that despite minor irritations, my life is gravy. Hope you have a happy one as well!

      Delete