Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring has Sprung! : >

Our grass is green!
Our trees have leaves!
The birds have returned!
Windows are open and attic fans are on!
Bugs are popping up, enjoying the beautiful weather!
Our grass needs to be cut!
It's grown taller than our pups who continously water the same clumps one after the other.
We have lovely purple and white flowery weeds!
We promise to mow the grass when we can!
We keep getting rain!
 Auntie Em enjoying the soft over grown grass.
 And Fergus too.
 Love the colors, even if they are weeds.
Spring has Sprung!
81 degrees! : )..
79 degrees! : }..
41 degrees!  : )..
Wait!  What?  : O
Spring has sprung!
Leaves and grass are green!
Birds!  Bugs!
Flowers!
Spring showers!
Apparently..
April showers bring May snow.
Snow?
What?
May.
It's May.
Snow?
Mix?
Whut?!
Aye carumba.
nooooooo
just say no to snow.
just say no to May snow.
no.
non.
nuh uh.
unh uh!
: (.
: /.
Snow. 
In May.
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment