Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Stuck in a highway slowdown? No problem!

Had an early day at work,
learned yet another one of our new department's
procedures so that we can evaluate their calls.
I've got another early day tomorrow.
Got stuck on the highway because of an accident's
slowdown.  Normally people would lose
their mind.  Stuck in traffic on a Friday evening?!
Not me.
We had warm weather.
We had sunny skies.
And we had 101 the Fox supplying
some great music.
Stuck in traffic?
Nooo problemo!
The windows went down and the volume
went up.  Music is my happy pill.  : )..
Well.  That and chocolate.
Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment