Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Girls Day Out..


Milo and Fergus each had their turns at
the groomer, today it was Auntie Em's turn.
 
After I picked her up, I told her that I had a big surprise
for her.  We stopped at the puppy store!
She hasn't been there in a while,
it's crazy trying to take
our hooligans out at the same time.
They have a pack mentality, and will bark
incessantly at other dogs.
Lol.  One time?  Emmy even barked
at a cardboard cut out of a dog.
 
She did pretty well.  She only barked at one
black lab, tried to lick a couple ladies
toes (she loves people in flip flops!),
and then snuggled up with a little Pit Bull puppy
that was a cutie patootie.
 
Emmy thoroughly enjoyed her stop.
I tried to get her to pick out a toy, but she was
more interested in just running around the aisles.
Sooo, that's what we did.  We walked all over the store,
and when she started wearing out, called it a day.
: )..

No comments:

Post a Comment