Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ooooohhhh.. It's a ghostly apparition!

Sy Fy's Ghost Hunters filmed an episode
at the Belvoir Winery in Liberty, MO
recently and it's getting ready
to air tonight..
Gonna DVR it while paying it forward
at a charity Bingo game.
 
Belvoir is one of our favorite local
wineries and is rumored to be haunted.
It used to be a boy's orphanage as well as a home
for the indigent and elderly.
They had a fire in one of the buildings
and reportedly had two people die.
 
Should be an interesting show.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Alrighty, I got brave and watched it. Interesting show for sure, and now I've finally gotten to see the parts of the winery that we hadn't gotten to walk around in before. There are a lot of run down, thin floored spots that look pretty ghost like. Supposedly there are a lot of noises and voices in there as well. And a piano player. : ).. Unless I actually hear something myself, I'm not so sure if it's true. Trust me, if I hear or see something? Lol. You'll know. I'll have a new "Ack!!! It's really a ghost!" dance.

      Delete