Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Caffeine! My Kingdom for some Caffeine!

Sooo, after only getting a couple hours of sleep yesterday
afternoon, I went in and worked another eight
hour shift from 11pm to 7am at the
group home last night.
Then I went straight to my regular job and
worked another eight hours.
 
This was me today..
Caffeine..  Need..  Caffeine..
 
 Until I logged out of work and could come
home and take a nap.
This was me after work..
WIDE AWAKE!!!!
 
This is me at work..
Again..  Caffeine..  Need..  Caffeine..
 
Me after work..
WIDE AWAKE!!!
 
You guessed it..
Me at work..
Caffeine..
Need..
Caffeine..
 
 
And again..  Now that I am home?
WIDE AWAKE!!!
 
Thankfully, I'm done working the 11-7 shifts for a while.
I'm not as young as I used to be.
I'll eventually wear back down enough to sleep.
Until then?  Time to play with the puppies!!
Lol.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment