Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Peanut Butter and Jelly Time!

It's been a pretty nice, quiet, peaceful
couple days and apparently, I missed posting.
That's ok though.  : )..
 
After working a 7am-3pm shift on Thursday the 4th
at the old group home I still work at as needed,
I tried catching a little bit of sleep from 5:30pm until around
9pm because I worked another 8 hour shift from
11pm-7am later that night.
Between fireworks and barking dogs,
I didn't get any sleep that evening at all.
 
I caught up on sleep on Friday.  Ergo, no post.
Yesterday?  We spent it with the wine mob
visiting two local spots.
We started out at Fence Stile,
one of our favorites and then ended up
at a place I hadn't gotten out to yet.
 
They have some mead wines, including a very
spicy one called Chipotle Mead.  It was a little too spicy,
and I am not a big fan of the mead wines.
 
However?!  Oooooooooooh.
Let me tell you.
I've had blackberry wine.
I've had peach wine.
I've had chocolate wine.
 
Now?
I've had... 

Peanut Butter & Jelly wine.
Oooooh.  : )..  It was just that good!
It's a grape wine blended with the taste of peanut
shells, which gives it a great PB& J taste.
The only down side?
It turned my teeth purple.  Lol.
It was worth it!
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment