Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Anniversary Dining Decisions..

Decisions, decisions, decisions..
After searching for some good, local steakhouses
and finding some extremely humongous prices
($45 for a 22oz Porterhouse..)
we have finally decided
on a nice, quaint restaurant called
The Smuggler's Inn.
 
We've driven past it more times than we could
count, and it's always packed.
Fair prices, good food and wow, from the outside,
you would never guess how it looks on
the inside.
 



Perty nice if ya ask me.
Winner, winner, Chick...Errr.. Steak dinner.
: )..


No comments:

Post a Comment