Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Deep Fried Ice Cream.. Oooh yeah.. : )..

I've been wanting to make some of this delicious dessert
lately.  It's super easy using Rachel Ray's
"Fake Out Deep Fried Ice Cream"
recipe.  : )..
How easy is it?
Super duper!
Scoop some vanilla ice cream into a bowl.
Cover it with crushed frosted flakes.
Drizzle some honey.
Add cinnamon.
Whipped cream and chocolate syrup
if you want, I usually skip those.
Add a cherry if you want.
No freezing.
No flash frying.
No muss, no fuss.
Deeelishus though!


No comments:

Post a Comment