Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, October 25, 2013

iPhone 5s.. Hmm..

We've had our phones for almost a week now.
Not sure how much I "like" Apples updates.
It's slimmer but longer so you have to reach more.
There is a microphone that will type what you say without punctuation and with an occasional wrong word.
The lock screen blurs whatever image you have out to the point where you can't even see what it is.
The store application used to have categories where apps were super easy to find .  Now they push the apps they want you to buy, making me search for the ones I want.
And I downloaded The Pinterest app and it says it's "open" but it's nowhere to be found on my phone.  I can't delete it because I can't find it and I can't use it either.  Ugh.
My old phone was having issues in the past but at least it was easy and convenient to use.
I've already bypassed using the annoying you have to hold your phone just right and do the hokey pokey and hope the phone fingerprint crud as well as the in your face unless you disable and trust me I did, password screen lock.

Not everything that glitters is gold.  Mine might be white and silver but lemme tell ya.  My old one ran circles around this one.  : /..

And Siri?  Eh.  I don't use her half the time.

My review?  Skip the 5s.  Grab the 4.  Much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment