Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cheeseburger.. Cheeseburger.. Cheeseburger.. : )..

Cheeseburger crockpot soup that is..
1 lb hamburger..
1/2 lb bacon..
small chopped onion..
1 cup shredded hashbrowns..
2 lbs Velveeta (I missed it in the pic,
it was behind the hash brown bag)..
1 cup chicken broth..
Pepper..
 
Add all to the crockpot..
Cook 5-6 hours on low..
 
Cheeseburger Soup..
It's what's for dinner tonight..
: )..

No comments:

Post a Comment