Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Luv, Luv, Luv this song

Rascal Flats coming up with yet another super hit.
I think its one of my favorite ones.

Fighting sleep.
Long, loud work week.
Today was a day off to rest and recharge
And sit in peace and quiet.
Until the cat started meowing and the dogs started barking.
Still not as loud as work.
Time to sleep.
I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment