Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Yes Please!

I grew up in a swimming pool.
I'm surprised that I'm not still pruny from it.
I miss my swimming pools.
It's been way, way, way too long since
I've gotten to have one of my own.
This seems like the perfect solution though!
I've got 3 Cairn Terriers that love to dig,
so a regular, soft sided pool
wouldn't be such a great idea.
 
My other solution is to build a concrete base,
and build a little wooden fence with a
gate around it.
 
I'm up for either choice.
Just as long as I get a pool.
I'll be good.
I'm pretty sure I was a mermaid
in my previous life.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment