Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Low Carb Waffles? Whut?? Count me in!

I am not a fan of pancakes,
but I LOVE waffles.
I have a fairly busy Pinterest board
full of Waffle Iron foods.
And now..
I ran across this quick, easy and
undoubtedly delishious
Delish recipe for low carb waffles.
Low carb waffles?
Yeah!
Low..  Carb..  Waffles!!
They are made with Cauliflower.
Whut?!
Yeah.
Cauliflower!
Sounds interesting.
Looks great!!
I can't wait to give these a try!
Click HERE for the link.
Cauliflower Waffles..
Whoda thunkit?
Delish!!
That's who.
I love Delish!
They make some of the greatest stuff.
And they make it all look so easy.
That's my kind of cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment