Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Back.. Again..

Never seem to make it back here very often these days.
Getting ready to enjoy a trip to the Kansas City Zoo tomorrow.
Started looking at some of the animals there
and found some curious ones..

Of course, our favorite is Nakita the Polar Bear..

But there are some cute animals that I
don't remember seeing before..
This one is a Tree Kangaroo..


And this is a "Black-Foot Cat"...


Kinda looks like...
A normal cat?
Definitely not something you
would expect to see at the Zoo..
Right?
This should be fun minus all of the walking..
Our zoo is spread out over a large area
and although I've walked the entire zoo before,
I'm not as excited as I once was.  Lol.
There are some animals that I'm like..
Yup.  Seen 'em!
Don't reallllly need to see them again.
I'll hang back with the slower people and take our
time moseying around the front to middle
zoo area..   : )..
Besides!  Most of my favorites are closer
to the front!  Toss in my penguins
that are right next to the Polar Bears and
I'm good!
Spread out for sure!!
And that little spot in between the two big pictures?
It's got a good sized concrete bridge that is over what has
to be about a 50' gulley.  It freaks me out to walk across it..
I am NOT a fan of heights!  ACK!!!
And that swinging bridge? 
I'm ok if I'm on it by myself.
Which is hardly ever..
Yikes!!!
I think I will skip that area.
Been there and done that several times!
I'm good skipping the Gorillas!
: )..

Alrighty..
Catch ya later..
Gotta make some Rotel,
Taquitos and Pizza Rolls for our
Kansas City Chiefs party at work today!
Go Chiefs!!


No comments:

Post a Comment