Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

My Favorite Part of the Zoo... : )..

Survived the zoo on Monday..
Made it even though we
walked around almost the entire
park.  Missed seeing the Tigers and the
Tree Kangaroo areas, but
we ended up getting to see a lot of other
great exhibits instead.
A lot of the animals were taking a breather
and just laying around not doing much..


But then!  There was this great treat!
Stingray Bay!
We got to pet the Stingrays..
I know that a lot of the zoos and
aquariums have this activity now and I'm glad
that the KC Zoo does too.
I realized after petting a few of them,
the longer you leave your hand in the water,
the more stingrays come to greet you.
I think I had about 5-7 lined up in a row just waiting
to cruise by and be pet.
They feel a lot different than what I expected.
Some had hard bodies and some were
super soft and squishy towards their little wings.
 : )..  Lol.
 I absolutely loved it!
And I highly recommend it if y'all ever get the
chance - don't pass it up!!
These little creatures are super duper friendly and sweet!
Check out this great video!



No comments:

Post a Comment