Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A moment of awww. : )..


 And a couple giggles tossed in for fun..

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have a black dog, small one and he is so attached to me and my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elena. : ).. We have two puppies, both Cairn Terriers (aka Toto from the Wizard of Oz) and they are both attached to us. They get so excited if we walk back in the house, even if we were only gone a few minutes. I loved that picture though when one of my friends posted it for me on facebook.

    ReplyDelete