Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fast post.. Lol..

DH has to be up at 2am so he's headin to bed and that's where the puter is....   Soo..  Tonight..  Here are some funnies that I've been stockpiling to tide us over..  : )..





2 comments:

  1. That first one really cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I loved that one and the Bob Ross cat. : ).. Lol. I can't tell you how many times I watched his show. Wish I could paint happy little trees like that. Ha!

    ReplyDelete