Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My old friends..

Today would have been one of my sister-in-law's birthday.  She passed away before I met my husband, but after getting to know her kids and hearing stories about her, I am sure that she was an awesome person.  Each one of her kids are great in their own way.  My condolences for the family's loss.  I know that it is hard on them all, especially on a day like this.  It is also coming up on the anniversary of the loss of another good friend of ours, "Breeze".  Barb was such a great person and we miss her dearly as well.  Here's to both of them.  Until we meet again...


4 comments:

  1. I lost my brother when he was 51. There is another great song - by Vance Gill - called Go Rest on the Mountain.

    My condolences to your family!

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy, and I'm sorry to hear that you lost your brother as well. I think that I have actually heard the song Go Rest on the Mountain before, such a great one. I think it was written after he lost his brother as well.

    ReplyDelete