Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I need a Schticky! : ).. Lol.

I could spend a fortune on infomercials.  I'm tellin ya.  I would have the Slap Chop, the SliceOMatic, the Pasta Boat, and a whole host of other wonderful, amazing cooking and cleaning products.  Now?  I found this!  And before you think I have lost my mind (ha!), here is my inspiration for "It's soooo schticky!"
But, I digress.  Back to the Schticky!
I have corduroy furniture!  With cat hair!  And dog hair!
I have debris on my carpeted stairs!
Thankfully, I don't have unwanted guests, although,
look how easily it conquered that spider in the cobwebs!
I have spiders, well on occasion!
I have dust bunnies!
I have cat litter that one of our cats loves
to sling half way across the utility room floor!
I have hairy carpets despite constant vacuuming!
See?  I really need a Schticky!
Stat!  : )..
I love infomercial products.
I really do need a Schticky though!
Really.  I do!
No.  Really!
Honest.
For real.
I have all of those Schticky problems.
It's sooo schticky!

10 comments:

  1. Gosh, I think I need one too! You're a great spokesperson for the Schticky! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tellin ya. : ).. I saw that infomercial and just had to have one. Lol! I wish they would pay me just a fraction of what they pay "Vince Offer".

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHMMM............I think I need one also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great commercial, but for a minute I thought it was a joke.... the cat comment and the hair, too funny. You order yours and try it. If you love it, I'll order one. We can have a Schticky club. Schticky Saturday?

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Bliss, I was thinking about contacting the Try it before you buy it department at one of our local news stations. : ).. Although, from the commercials, they look great! The Schticky Saturday Club sounds awesome!

      Delete
    2. And yeah, the commercial comment about the cat? Wow. Can't believe they got that past the censors. Really?

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT'S SO FLUFFY! My most favorite scene of Despicable me lol! The infomercial makes me want to buy Schticky!

      P.S
      You are tagged via post. Come check it out if you like to join the fun :D

      http://myricandreasen.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

      xoxo
      Myric

      Delete
    2. I love Despicable Me, but my favorite is still the toilet paper fight where Edith tells Gru, "It was your cousin's idea!" and the little minion yells, "Whut?!" Lol! I have got to figure out how to make that, "Whut?!" my ringtone. I could listen to that all day and still laugh! Lol. And I realllly wanna Schticky! It looks so easy to use and clean. I am going to have to check out your link as well, thanks for inviting me!

      Delete