Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Longest.. Week... Ever....

Lol.  So, how can short weeks seem like the longest week ever?  Sheesh.  I'm tempted to let my inner child loose to do her little "I don't wanna work anymore..." dance.  Ugh.  One more lonnnng day to go.  Whew.  I actually have the entire weekend off this time, despite the fact that my group home co-worker was hinting around that I could definitely work her overtime shift for her.  Yeah.  Right.  Nah.  She cut me out of being offered the shift, sooo, I didn't feel the least bit guilty about saying, NO!  : )..  Ha!  Ok.  I didn't say, "Ha!" to her, but it was there.  Lol.

Catching up on the housework and laundry this weekend though.  Joy of all joys!  Can't wait.

Perusing the Yahoo stories and found an article about the Vasquez family and three kid's version of Adele's, "Rollin in the Deep" cover.  The kids are 15, 12 and the singer is 10.
Check the video out here.  They've got a great sound and a bright future for sure.
I think the article said their father is a music producer?  Lol.
I'm betting they will be heard from soon.  : )..


2 comments:

  1. Maybe your Sticky cleaner will come in time for your weekend housework!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt it, unless we run across one in a store before I start. I haven't ordered one yet. Yet. : ).. I really do need some though!

    ReplyDelete