Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tag! You're it!

I've been tagged by Myric at PetitesPassions.  She has some of the greatest craft items, especially the one that she made with items left over from her wedding!  She is a great blogger and is a great blogger friend!

Okay.. Onto the game
............................
The Rules:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

Ok..  Here it goes..
11 Fun Facts About Me..
    My friend and I were the youngest girl's softball coaches in our hometown, starting at 16 years old.  We had a winning season that year.
  1. I love sweet pickles with cream cheese or peanut butter.
  2. My favorite summer activity has to be swimming.  : )..  I used to spend summers in a pool.
  3. I grew up as a tomboy and think that I still am in a lot of ways. 
  4. My parents made us a deal when I played softball, they would buy a pizza for every home run my brother and I hit.  I kept us in pizzas until February one year.
  5. I was in Concert Choir as a sophomore and Junior, but you will never hear me singing by myself. I sound ok when singing with the radio.
  6. My favorite veggie is corn.
  7. I am addicted to pizza.  I think it's because of my softball prize.  Lol.
  8. I used to have a dark tan when I was younger, but rarely ever have anything more than a farmer tan now. 
  9. I can snap my fingers to the “Lone Ranger” theme song.
  10. I have naturally greenish-yellow eyes and people always ask me if they are my real eyes.  Umm.  Yeah.  : )..  Lol.
Myric's Question for her tagged friends:

1. Where is your ideal retiring place?  Charleston, South Carolina.  : )..
------
2. Which food you do not see yourself eating?  Sushi.  Lol.
------
3. If you have an opportunity to ask one question to your favorite celebrity, who and what question will it be? I would have to say, Kiefer Sutherland.  "Is your new show going to be 24 Jr?"  : )..
-----
4. What do you think is the most romantic food?  Surf and turf.  Shrimp and steaks.  With a little bit of wine and baguette garlic bread.
------
5. Who's blog do you visit the most?  Oooh, I have several.  I love Eleven-O-One, Debbie Doo's, Brown Paper Packages, but then I have my friends blog's that I try to visit each day as well.
------
6. If you are to award one blogger who and what would it be?  I would have to say, Cindy at Whimsical Musings.  She is forever making things for other bloggers and takes the time to encourage others while she and her husband are going through adversity.  I would say the award would be an "Angel Award".  : )..
------
7. What are you passionate of the most?  The welfare of animals.  They can't defend themselves as well as we can.  We have some despicable people in this world and in this city who haven't done right by dogs and cats and if I should ever find them, they will beg for mercy.  I would strap them to a chair and make them watch, "Where the Red Fern Grows", "Old Yeller" and "Marley & Me" until they are beside themselves.  I might even toss in a couple Sarah McLaughlin commercials for good measure.
-----
8. What other foreign language do you wish you could speak?  Italian.
----- 
 9. Which era in the history would you like to go back for a visit and why?  My early school days.  I would love to change some of the things in my life and study more.  I was a procrastinator back then.  No.  Really!
-----
10. Were you a member of a club in high-school? If yes, what was it?  Thespians.  I was in one play in high school.  I played an urchin in "The Roar of the Greasepaint, The Smell of the Crowd".  I almost had a solo during it, but couldn't break myself out of the Concert Choir "la.." voice to find my inner, "grrr" voice.  Lol.
-----
11. Do you prefer Savory or Sweet dish?  I'm not a big sweet dish fan, with the exception of deep fried ice cream.  I would have to say Savory.  This one sounds pretty good!

My questions for my tagged friends:
1.  If you could have one super hero power, what would it be?
  
2.  What helps you cope or de-stress after a long day?

3.  What is your favorite music?

4.  What is the one food you could never do without?

5.  Do you have any odd idiosyncrasies?  (Don't worry, I do!)

6.  What is your favorite place to visit?

7.  What is your favorite season of the year and why?

8.  If you could have everything you have ever wanted, would you still want it all?

9.  Who is your favorite comedian or comedienne?

10.  Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?

11.  What is your favorite kind of movie?

Now for my list of tagged blogs:
Tina at Our Home In The Maples..
Jill at Chillin With Jill..
Bliss at Bliss Ranch..
: )..

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy this is going to be fun. It is going to take me a few days to think up some questions!

    ReplyDelete