Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tennis Balls, Toys and Collars.. Oh My!

Went puppy shopping today without the pups.  They kind of lose their little puppy minds when they go to the puppy store and we needed some new supplies for them.  We got a new collar for both of them, squeaky toys for Milo and a new green spiky ball for Emmy.  We also grabbed a tennis ball and two Comfort Harnesses as seen on TV.  Hopefully Milo won't chew through this one.  Anyway, here are a few pics of Emmy and Milo enjoying their new stuff.  : )..

 Emmy's new collar..  And the only way
she takes pictures when awake..
 Fixin to love on her new
green spiky ball.. 
Milo watchin his new
squeaky toy..

Alrighty, time to go play.. 
Catch ya'll later!

8 comments:

  1. I think I won't get tired of adoring your dogs! They remind me of my friend's dogs. I couldn't get enough playing with them!

    Looks like Milo and Emmy are loving their new toys!

    xoxo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Myric, my dogs never tire of being adored. Lol. : ).. Emmy chewed a spike off her own ball this time, guess she wanted to save Milo the trouble. Ha! But she's still enjoying it. Milo is still working on getting all of the fuzz off his tennis ball so that he can break it apart and make a mess. Lol!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Tina. : ).. We are going to take them out with their new harnesses to try them out, so I'll probably have more pics with them this afternoon.

      Delete
  3. Thanks Jill, I definitely agree. Those are some cute little puppies. : )..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why sometimes the "reply" button under the comments works and sometimes it doesn't. Now it won't let me delete one. So, Jill, you get two this time. Lol.

      Delete