Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A quiet Sunday..

Had a tension headache all day long and finally got some meds for it tonight.  Didn't get much accomplished, unless you consider a couple naps with the puppies something.  Lol.  Anyway, here are a few funny things to end the night.







2 comments:

  1. Sorry you weren't feeling well. Hoping today has you back to 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill, I am feeling a lot better! : ).. Just in time for work. Although we are having a potluck today. Trying to decide what I'm taking. Lol. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete