Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TGFBS.. : )..

I love Pier One Imports.  They always have such great merchandise.  I could spend what little money I had left over from the informercials there.  Luckily though, the one item that I buy the most, costs oh so little.  It's a little slice of Heaven on Earth.  Just when I think I might lose my mind, ahhh..  I can grab..  My back scratcher!  I have one upstairs.  I have one downstairs.  I have one at work!  Oooh, they are sooo handy.  My back itches enough that I could probably carry one with me at all times.  I resemble the itchy commercial with the girl who played the cello.  Ugh.  Itchy back?  I couldn't do without these!  Pier One sells them for 99 cents. 

I had a co-worker who was eyeing my back scratcher with envy once, but declined a test drive.  I stopped and bought her one of her own.  : )..  She was oh so grateful.  Now?  Lol.  They are spreading like wildfire in the QA department.  I have noticed at least one of our other quality assurance co-ordinators with one at his desk as well.  Ohh.  Such little money for such a great, great, great invention!  Luv it, luv it, luv it!  Ahhh.

If I had to choose between a Schitcky and a back scratcher?  I would never have a clean house.  Ha!

Behold..  The Pier One Import's Back Scratcher Extraordinaire..

4 comments:

  1. LIfe is made up of so many simple pleasures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha. Maybe if you used the Schitcky on your back it would pull off what's itch'in 'ya?

    ~Bliss~

    PS You have seen the little metal extendable ones haven't you? Fit nice and neat in your purse and they extend like, well like the pole on a Schitcky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be afraid it would schticky to my back, although, that does bring up a great product idea. A back scratcher called the "Itchy!". I haven't seen the little metal extendable ones yet, lol, that definitely sounds like something that I need though! Awesome! I am going to have to check it out. : )..

      Delete