Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Milo this mornin.. : )..


Reminded me of this..  Milo doesn't understand what this box is in front of me.  He just knows that I stare at it a lot.  Lol.  How could I sit here and plick the keys on the keyboard when there is a living, breathing, loving little puppy anxiously waiting for my attention?  Oh wait!  He found a kitty to chase.  Lol.  That'll buy me about a half minute.  Moving toys.  How fun are they?  Milo says, "They're great!" and gives it one paw up.

Alrighty, quick blurb before I go and play with the puppy so that the cat can rest, dh made a couple adjustments to the White Turkey Chili last night and it was delicious!  : )..


And here is a picture of the new version..
He substitued cooked chicken cubes
for the ground turkey and added whole
kernal corn instead of the creamed corn,
put it in a tortilla and drizzled it with
lime juice.
Yummy!

Alright..  Puppy time!

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of White Turkey Chili. I saw the recipe and it sounds delicious!

    xoxo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete