Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Band Perry - All Your Life


Another great song, definitely a great way to start an early, early, early, chilly
Monday morning.

Woke up with Milo who wanted to go outside and enjoy the day. We saw birds, kitties, and leaves to bark at, although after telling him, "No barking", he quieted down and silently ran his security detail around the yard, stopping to grab what is left of his ball. He had been holding it down and trying to chew on it a couple days ago, and finally got enough teeth marks in it for the air to fizzle out. Emmy finished it off. It was nothing but a little rubber bowl yesterday morning that has now been shredded into a few pieces outside. Here's a picture of Emmy and Milo playing with a little bit of it this morning.
Yup. They are WIDE awake and full of energy. Me? Not so much.
 
 Those little black dots? Were something that looked like seagulls?  Not sure if there are other birds that look like them, but that's what they looked like as they flew by. I should have had my other camera.
Alrighty, time to get the day going.  Can we say caffeine? : )..

2 comments:

  1. They definitely. Just wait until you see them this Saturday though. I'm hopin we will have big news. Keep your fingers crossed. : )..

    ReplyDelete