Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I can't wait for Saturday! Woohoo!

Shhh.  It's a secret.  Something will be here that is small, just a little bit bigger than a breadbox.  Brownish-tanish.  Looks like something we already have in the house that got bigger and crankier.  It's actually related to something that we already have in the house that got bigger and crankier.  I can't wait until it's here!  I'm going to love it and hug it and call it George.  Nah.  Actually if I have my way, I am going to name it Fergus. 

Hmm.  I wonder, wonder, wonder what it is.  Hmm.  Is it a bird?  Nope!  Is it a squirrel?  Nope!  Uh uhh.  Hmm.  What could it be??  What.could.it.be?  Shhh.  It's a secret.  I'll give you one more hint.  It has huge teeth.  I haven't even seen it yet, but I can already tell you and guarantee you!  It has huge teeth.  Trust me on that!  Woot!  Woot!  I can't wait for Saturday!

Speaking of brownish things that we already have in the house that got bigger and crankier and have huge teeth (ha), Milo and Emmy have appointments with Aunt Chelsea to get their hair done today!  Yay!  No more scraggly little puppies!  No more Ernest Borgnine eyebrows!  Yay!  Just two smelly good little Scottish Hooligans that will no doubt find something stinky to roll in once we get home.  Lol. 

We are also stopping by PetSmart for a little..  Umm..  "I am the pack leader" training with one of those little Scottish Hooligans because this next little thing is not a chew toy to be ripped to shreds.  We are going to have a few little lessons that have already begun and have been well received.  Now we just have to add fur and brownish things that get bigger and crankier and have huge teeth into the mix to make sure that we fully understand the concept of be nice and leave it!  Hopefully we can avoid the drop it game.  I have limes at my disposal.  Ha!  I won't hesitate to use them!

Hmm.  I wonder what the surprise might be?  Hmm.  This is going to be a loooong, looooong week.  : )..  Woot! 

2 comments: