Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Modge Podge to the rescue.. : )..

I hit a little roadblock / snag in my other craft idea but I have not given up yet.  I will succeed!  By gosh!  It may take me a little time and some more head scratching, but by gosh!  I will make it work.  Here is a little something that I had found on a website somewhere in blogland a couple years ago.  Great idea.  I loved the look..  This was back in the days before I knew how to save links, so I do apologize to the website that I won't be able to credit.  Just know, if you see this and it was your work, I really loved it!  : )..

I have always loved the Fleur de lis.
So here is my version.
Voila! 
I do actually have a candle in there,
but it's too small to really put off any light right now.
I will be fixing that as well.  : )..

Here are the updated pics with a little bling for my thing..

Of course, lol, did I pick up a different candle?
Nooo.  Of course not!  Ha!
Another day, another day.
: )..

I am linking up to DebbieDoo's Newbie Party.
She has a lot of great work on her blog,
including a fantastic redo of her son's
bedroom!  And she has a lot of great, crafty
bloggers who join in on the party fun!

3 comments:

  1. Good copy on your inspiration photo. How about add some little rhinestone from the bottom of your jewelry box or craft bin too like your inspiration photo?

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, I had a couple little Fleur de lis trinkets, but ended up using the bigger one instead. Took me a minute to find a little bling for my thing. : ).. I am getting ready to update the pics now. Thanks, Bliss!

      Delete