Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Ugh.. It is a Monday.. Well.. Technically my Tuesday? : )..

Soo, technically, I have skipped my "Monday" and am on an extended "Tuesday" since I worked a shift at the group home yesterday.  I looove getting to skip Monday.  Works for me, cause I was all about this a few minutes ago...
Not that I was in a bad mood about Monday, that's just how much energy I could muster.  Lol.


But then I was visited by something like this who gave me a couple puppy kisses and a little bit of momma time and I was feelin a little better. : ).. Click here for the link for that picture..
  I had planned on doing something similar to this as my crafty project this weekend, but am stymied for a minute because the bottle cutting project has hit a few snags and I haven't quite figured them out yet. I lit it on fire like it was supposed to, and surprisingly, lol, my friend and I still have all of our eyebrows. Ha! We (or she at times) were debating whether we would make it through it in tact. : )..
That was what my "touch" item would have been used for. I have an alternate project that I am going to make until I can iron out my snags.
Alrighty.  Time to face the day.  Woot!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way today. Pretty sure my get up and go got up and went. Hope you're day improves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, my get up and go came and went several times yesterday, taunting me every chance it could! Hope your day got better as well! : )..

    ReplyDelete