Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fun Day.. Yay.. : )..

Tomorrow, right after the second part of the QA roll out, I get to have an "optional" hour lunch, which I am sure is ADT speak for "unpaid" that will be "catered" in, which I am sure is ADT speak for food sent up from our "Buffer Zone" cafeteria.  Yum.  Lol.  Then.  Ugh.  Really?  : (.. 

I will have four hours of an Aubrey Daniels "Customer Experience" training session that will undoubtably be (ugh!!  noooo!!) chock full of role plays and (whut?) "homework".  I think I would rather be tarred and feathered and rolled in goo than role play.  I mean, c'mon.  We are adults.  I really think that we can grasp and fully understand concepts and we don't have to "role play".  : (..  : (..  : (..  Ugh.  At least it's only one day.  For four long, long, long hours.  Ugh.  I'm sure our new approach to things will be a great new philosophy, I just wish we didn't have to act it out.

Alrighty.  Let's get this day started!
I wish I knew if the problem between Blogger and YouTube was an issue with me,
or if everyone is having trouble with it.  Seems like everytime I try and add a
video from YouTube, all I get is a searching circle that will never find anything.
Soo, my apologies, I will have to add links until I (or Blogger and YouTube)
get it figured out.  Lol.



4 comments:

  1. GOOD luck on your taxes today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part, the state usually owes me, so at least that's a bonus! : ).. Lol. Thanks Jill!

      Delete
  2. Those words in your title.... Tax and Fun, never the two shall mix in my world!!!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I would agree, but they owe me, figure it for free and I found a primo parking spot. Not to mention that it's going to be 60 degrees today and I'm not stuck at work for the day. I call it a win. And not to mention its going super fat and I am next. : )..

      Delete