Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Po'Girl - Take the Long Way


This is still my favorite song right now. Woke up thinking about it.
It is sooo sweet. Havin a little late morning, going into work about an
hour late today.

The Aubrey Daniels training yesterday was good, lol, pizza from the
cafeteria, but it was pretty darn good, so that's ok. : ).. My group that
I ended up with (they split our training class into groups of five ppl),
consists of my previous manager that I worked with when I was still
a Training Assistant, one of the floor managers that I helped to train,
one of our Team Leads who has been an awesome supporter of all things
Jan when Jan has been stressed by her work duties (thanks, Beth! You
rock!), and another floor manager that I haven't had the chance to
work with before. This should be a great group.

We are the "Seeds of Synergy". It will be an ongoing group that will
attempt to collaborate with others to improve the moral of our
co-workers. Great concept, great idea and guaranteed to get great
results. We have "homework" which consists of finding one person
to apply our training skills and watch it work. This should be fun!
I have an idea of who I am going to choose! : ).. Looking forward to
getting this rollin! Woot! Alrighty, ready to get this day started!

(And ha!  I beat YouTube.  I shared and embedded my song this time.)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great group of people. You're sure to make a positive difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my group, this is definitely going to be fun! And it's going to be a great way to make the positive difference. For sure! : )..

      Delete