Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blogger's new features..

Can't say if I will ever get used to not having to go to the dashboard to create a post, since there is a link in the upper right hand menu that says, "New Post", lol, or if I really care for the new design of the screen once I start posting.  I just realized that I've left labels of my last few posts since the change occured.  There was a book that I was mandated to read, called, "Who Moved My Cheese?"  Lol.  I am the mouse who doesn't do well with changes.  It's confusing because I'm in a groove when it comes to hitting certain buttons and posting. 

However, wow!  There is one great feature that I'm starting to love.  You can see exactly how many hits your posts are getting.  My Kitchen Art, is up to 70.  Part of those might be repeats, but hey!  70 is definitely outstanding!  I'll take it!  : )..  Soo, guess I'm going to have to adjust and figure out all the new nuances.  It might grow on me, eventually.  Facebook certainly changes every time the wind does.  I can't even remember how it used to look.  Now if I can just remember to look over to the right and click on the labels...  Lol.  Practice makes perfect.  And wow!  Now I can include punctuation in the labels?  Awwwwesome.  Now, really, who moved my cheese?

2 comments:

  1. I like the changes so far. I'm sure as I go along I will find something I don't like but that is life!! Bought my own domain today, no everything is under one title. www.ourhomeinthemaples.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you bought your own domain! : ).. Pretty cool deal! I've seen several of my blogger friends who are doing the same thing. And I think that I like the changes too, it just takes me a couple minutes more to remember what I'm doing next or what I am forgetting to do. Such as labeling my posts. Lol. Although, looking back, I think I forgot a couple of them in the old format. I'm sure that I'll get used to the changes, it might take me a few posts to do so! Ha!

    ReplyDelete